The EBTA conference gathers together 200-300 therapists, trainers, trainees, consultants, teachers and researchers interested in Solution Focused ideas and practices from 15-20 European countries and the US and Australia and beyond.
Solution Focused ideas can be applied in many areas of life and in many professions. We expect participants to be in the fields of:
- Mental Health
- Substance Abuse
- Occupational health
- Social work
- Many kinds of therapy and counselling
- Rehabilition of children, families
- Primary, secondary and professional education
- Research in human relations and therapy
- Coaching, supervision and organisational development
You need no prior knowledge of what Solution Focused practice means to participate, just an interest to look into it with others.